Cashback/Rebate Rate :
ECN account : $1.50 per round turn lot traded.
Standard account : 0.30 pip per round turn lot traded.
CTrader account : $4 per million traded.
To Open a New Account and Receive IC Markets Cash Back
REGARDING THE APPLICATION QUESTION:
“Were you referred by an Introducing Broker?”
The answer is “YES” and when prompted with the campaign code enter:
Account 29071 for Direct Spread/Commission Reduction Account (the rebate will go directly into your account, just because you were reffered by ForexTown.Club)
If you already have an account just follow the steps below.
Please copy the content below, enter your full name and IC Markets account number, and email it to: email@example.com
Dear Affiliate Department,
My name is [enter name] and I want to put my account [enter number] under Partner ID 29071
How does it work ?
When you open a brokerage account through us, the brokerage pays us part of their spread or commission profit for every trade you make as compensation for referring a customer to them. We then share the majority of our revenue with you, paying you a cash rebate for each trade you make as thank you for signing up with us. Your spreads and trading conditions remain the same as if you had opened an account directly with the broker. The only difference is: as our client you earn extra cash per trade, making trading through us more profitable than opening direct with the broker.
To Receive IC Markets Cash Back on An Existing Account but with another IB.
– If your profile is under another IB:
- Clear browser cookies before clicking one of above our IB links
- Submit a new application with a new email address
- Email IC Markets support from your existing email address and ask them to upload documents from old profile to the newly created profile
- Contact IC Markets to have funds transferred from your old profile to the new one
- Once IC Markets has notified you your new account has been opened and placed under our IB 29071, please notify us by using the “NOTIFY US OF YOUR EXISTING ACCOUNT HERE” button below.